Monday, December 22, 2014

Sunday, December 21st, 2014



2 days remaining on my visa.

I got up for the first time at 1:30.  After my trip to the bathroom I took another sleeping pill and was back asleep quickly.  I got up once more then we were both awakened at 4:15 by the dogs barking excitedly.  That lasted about 20 minutes and we settled back down to sleep.  I finally woke/got up at 7am; for the first time before Teresa.  I took my shower and wrote some blog notes.  

Teresa got up at 7:45 and I made a waffle for each of us.  Once again I put too much mix in the maker and it forced itself open and some ingredients spilled out.  Maybe I should try spooning it in to each square.  I think she wants Sundays to be a day when I always make waffles.

Laura got up at 11:30 and I made a waffle for her.  This time I just poured the ingredients into the center, instead of each of the four quadrants, but there didn’t seem to be enough to run into each quadrant.  It still came out pretty well though.

I worked on translating the directions from the enema bag to English and I believe I understand everything now.

The Bears game started at 1pm and at the end of the half it was Bears 7 Detroit Lions 7.  The final was Bears 14 Detroit Lions 20.

I took the last 2 dog biscuits out of the old box and 2 out of the new box and found I had gotten the next larger size so these are something they will be able to spend a little time chewing on.

We watched American Beauty which Teresa really liked.

I took my sleeping pill at 10pm and we went to bed at 11.

T-shirt of the day: God is my agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment