Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tuesday, April 21st, 2015



I had great difficulty getting to sleep, even after getting up at 1am to take a 3rd sleeping pill.  It was raining lightly all the time I was awake.

I woke/got up at 8:40am – early enough to take a shower before watching Today.

Teresa told me we aren’t going to Envigado today, we’re going tomorrow.  No idea why she changed her mind.

We hung the wall hanging at the foot of the stairs.  Teresa has a drill but only one bit (small) because she doesn’t have the key to change it.

Teresa listened to something on the radio and then told me that tomorrow is a day without cars.  Interesting, but not sure if that applies to taxis.  Later I saw on my iPad calendar that tomorrow is Earth Day.  

Laura came back at 12:30.

Teresa told me the only cars allowed on the streets tomorrow are police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, etc. so I guess we’re not going to Envigado until Thursday.

We finished watching Sinister and then started watching Rolling Thunder (7.1).

Teresa told me that tonight is the final episode of Master Chef.  Frederico ended up winning the title in this final episode.

We finished watching Rolling Thunder.

After watching an episode of Criminal Minds I looked at some online photos and I’ve decided the “killer dog” I’ve been describing as a doberman is probably instead a small rottweiler.  This breed of dog has often been used as a police dog or guard dog so maybe he’s overprotective of his property.

I took my sleeping pills at 12:10 and we went to bed at 12:30.

T-shirt of the day: Air Jordan has landed.

No comments:

Post a Comment