Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Monday, December 5, 2016

I woke up about 6:30am with soreness in both my hips.  I took an Advil and went back to bed.  I got up at 9am and still felt soreness so I took half an Excedrin Migraine.

The ladies left for the gym about 9:40 and I followed about 10 minutes later.  I was surprised to see nobody in the exercise class.  Teresa told me the teacher is on vacation until January.  I took it easy today on the exercises that might affect my hips.

Back at the apt I still felt soreness so I took a whole Excedrin Migraine and it soon disappeared.

About 1:20 a thunderstorm came through that lasted over an hour.  I took a short nap that Teresa said took about 2 hours.  When I got up I finally could see some clearing in the east so I dressed and left the apt without an umbrella.

My first stop was at the bank for enough cash for the day.  I stopped at $efecty and paid the Direct TV and Epm (utility) bills for the month.  My next stop was at the pharmacy where I bought my monthly medications.  My last stop was at Exito for a few groceries.

I spent an hour working on tactics on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Commander.

Btw, I’ve also been spending some time each day reading/studying my new book My System & Chess Praxis by Aron Nimzovitch.


T-shirt of the day: Good for one free kiss.  Anytime.  Anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment