Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I slept well last night despite only taking a 2mg sleeping pill.

Laura left for work at 9:30 this morning.

Teresa talked to someone in Martha’s office and I understand we have a 12:30 appointment with immigration on Thursday and that the charge for a new Cedula will be 173,000 pesos (up 11,000 pesos from last year) that I can charge to my debit card.

My brother loaned me a little cash to get me through the remainder of the week.  It would be a shame to spend the whole week cooped up in the apt since I have more time this week.  (There are no M/W/F gym classes and no Wednesday chess match.)

I showed Teresa the trailer (in English) of Passengers and she’s interested in going with me – not today – but tomorrow.  Today it’s playing in Oviedo at 3:30 so I’m hoping it’ll be the same tomorrow.
Interestingly, since I changed my Yahoo password, I haven’t had any additional attempts to access my account from Russia, Ukraine or South Korea.

At 3:30 I heard one loud peal of thunder.

Teresa told me her mother isn’t feeling well again so she left at 4:30 to make her something to eat.  They both came back a couple hours later as MT is feeling much better.


T-shirt of the day: Latte now, yoga later.

3 comments:

  1. Terry, I uploaded in my blog an exercise to test vocabulary; up to the challenge? Some of the words you don´t know as they are for upper level (C1) but most of them you know, Im sure!
    http://eleplus.net/2016/12/26/examen-vocabulario-i/

    ReplyDelete