Sunday, March 26, 2017

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Possibly because of all the hot lemonade I drank yesterday I got up 5 times during the night.  I woke up at 6:30, made a trip to the bathroom to clear my nose, drank half a glass of water to stay hydrated and went back to bed.  I finally fell asleep about 8am and woke/got up at 9:45am.  My cold seems to be finally breaking up.

The Colombian Peso closed at 2,918 to the US Dollar.

I noticed that one of my blog readers, whose name I won’t mention, “+1’d” Thursday’s post but I have NO idea what that means.

I’ve been giving advice to a future expat named Alex from the SF area.  He finally got his apostilled SS benefits letter so he only needs to get his visa approval from the Colombian embassy, dispose of most of his possessions and he should be here in May.
A storm came through from about 4-5pm.

Teresa and I watched 12 Years a Slave (8.1) on Netflix.

Laura left about 9:30 with full makeup and dressed like she’s going dancing.

Tonight I tried the Maracuyá SunTea but I didn’t care for it.  The search for a decent iced tea continues.


T-shirt of the day: My silence doesn’t mean I agree with you.  It’s just that your level of ignorance has left me speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment