Friday, March 31, 2017

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Last night I fell asleep quickly but woke up at 3:30am with a cramp in my left calf.  I quickly worked it out and fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 8:30 feeling pretty refreshed.

I skipped the gym again today and watched some of the Today show until 10:30 when I showered, dressed and headed out.  I stopped at Servibanca where I took out the remainder of the cash for this month.  I went to the pharmacy where I bought 3 packages of Isoklon sleeping tablets and my new Duodart prostate medicine.  I tried to pay for it with my debit card but the young lady said something I didn’t understand.  Finally, I understood my debit card wasn’t working so I paid in cash.  (Dummy, you just used the remainder of your cash for the month at the ATM.) 

I stopped in Exito and bought a bottle of instant coffee, a tube of Sensodyne toothpaste and, on impulse, a bottle of Lipton iced tea.  We’ll see how this one tastes.  I literally laughed, and the cashier laughed with me, as a 5’ long paper with receipt, discount offers and coupons came out of her printer.  Today was bag-less Thursday but again they put my things in a plastic bag.

I spent most of the afternoon entering my remaining tournament games into Shredder 10 and studying them for my mistakes.

I traded some emails with Jose Cruz and we made plans to meet next Tuesday morning at Mall Laureles to play chess and perhaps in the afternoon to pay and sign up for the card we need to play rated games.

It started raining just before 9pm and was still raining when I went to bed at 11:30.


T-shirt of the day: Teach your kids about taxes.  Eat 30% of their ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment