Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Last night I went to bed at 11:30, fell asleep quickly and slept thru the night finally waking up at 6:45 (leaf blowers) and getting up at 8am.  I didn’t get up to pee even once during the night and remarkably I didn’t even feel the need to urinate when I got up.  Could it be because I took my prostate medicine at the same time I took my sleeping pills?

It’s another overcast day.

I left the apt about 9:45 about 15 minutes ahead of the ladies.  At the gym I went through all my exercises in about an hour and 45 minutes.

After lunch I headed to the corner to wait for a metro bus.  I only had to wait 3 minutes and soon was at the metro.  At Dario’s office I drew the short straw and started with the Black pieces.  I used the new defense my friend Ruben coached me on and I finally beat him and his Colle system.

With White I got the advantage but couldn’t finish him off and I lost on time.  As I was leaving he gave me 4 large fresh oranges from a huge bag he had.

Coming out of his store it was raining so I was happy I had brought my small umbrella.  It was still raining as I exited the metro station in Envigado.  I was back at the apt by 5pm.

I learned Laura went to the dentist today and got her stitches removed. 

Teresa told me one of the personal trainers would give her personal lessons for a month for 250,000 pesos.  I told her I thought we were going to wait until next month to start them and she said something about holy week so I guess we’re trying to work around that.  I see Easter this year is April 16th.  She then said something about 330,000 pesos so I was confused until Laura explained that the PT is giving us a deal and to tell anyone who asks that it cost 330,000 not 250,000.  So, shh everyone!

MT still hasn’t received her SS money.  Teresa called Inter-Col but I understand they don’t do that.  I gave her James Lindzey, the lawyer’s, telephone number and she called and left him a message.  We tried calling SS but it was a 55-minute wait so we gave up.

For dinner I had a hotdog made Chicago style (mustard, relish and tomato slices) and in place of Coke I asked Teresa to make a container of peach Nestea from a package I bought last time we were in Euro.  It was much too sweat.  Could it be due to artificial sweeteners?  I’m going to have to try other brands because that was pretty awful.

It finally stopped raining about 7pm.


T-shirt of the day: So when is this “old enough to know better” supposed to kick in?

No comments:

Post a Comment