Saturday, April 29, 2017

Friday, April 28, 2017

Today’s a clear sunny day.

Among new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.  Locally, there isn’t anything I want to see.

I left the apt at 8:35, walked downtown where I bought a Q’hubo newspaper for Chuck, then stopped at La Abuela Isabel where I bought a cake for the 4 of us to share.

I got back just in time for the Today show, I watched the first 30 minutes then Teresa and I left the apt at 9:35.

We arrived at Jose’s house right at 10am.  Jose and I played a game of chess which I won in the endgame when he blundered.  In the second game I blundered in the endgame and he won.

Jose’s wife Maria made us a delicious lunch.

We left there about 3pm, quickly caught a taxi and through heavy traffic we got back to the apt just before 4pm.

Back at the apt I found we didn’t have any wifi.  I reset the router and after that it worked intermittently. 

The Bears traded down in the 2nd round in order to accumulate more picks and then chose TE Adam Shaheen from Ashland.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Duke.


T-shirt of the day: If you don’t want a sarcastic answer don’t ask a stupid question.

No comments:

Post a Comment