Saturday, April 8, 2017

Friday, April 7, 2017

It took me maybe 30 minutes to get to sleep last night not helped by something (gnat? Mosquito?) buzzing in my ear on 3 separate occasions.  I woke up at 4am and about 30 minutes later I fell back asleep waking/getting up at 7:30.

Today is a very overcast day.  We’ll see if it clears or perhaps we’ll have rain later.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see The Case for Christ (7.0) and Their Finest (7.2).

Locally, I would like to see Ghost in the Shell playing in Oviedo at 2:30 & 5:10.

I was at the gym by 9:40.  I met a man named Reese who speaks a little English.  OMG, did I mention there are some very attractive women here with nice figures?  Some of them work real hard at it.  I know Teresa is now working hard to improve her figure and so am I.  I did my 19 machines in 2 hours.  Passing through the park on my way to the apt I saw a small crowd of people gathered around a woman sitting on the church steps taking her picture.  She was kind of unusually dressed in high heels, fish net stockings and lots of makeup and was fanning herself with a Japanese type fan.  Because of the crowd I couldn’t tell if it was really a woman or a man dressed like a woman.

Back at the apt I showered and headed to Bancolombia where I deposited the final 120,000 pesos for our April 10th Fitsmart payment.

The sky ended up turning into a partly cloudy day.

I spent most of the afternoon and evening using Shredder to analyze past chess tournament games and entering them into my database.

We received some Frisby coupons so Teresa called and ordered fried chicken to be delivered to the apt for 25mil.

I received an email from Amazon that they attempted delivery of a soap container I ordered Carrier was not able to deliver your package because either signature was required or the delivery agent was not able to find a secure location to leave the package unattended. Please look for a notice of attempted delivery for the next steps.”


T-shirt of the day: Be careful when you follow the MASSES.  Sometimes the M is silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment