Monday, April 3, 2017

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Happy April Fools Day!

I slept well only getting up once during the night, waking up at 7am and getting up at 7:30.

I left the apt shortly before 9am and at the bank was not surprised to see a long line with dozens of people waiting for the lobby to open.  I walked to the payment machine and there was someone using it but no one in line.  After she finished I easily made my apartment and health insurance payments and was back at the apt less than 15 minutes after I left.

As usual I used my iPad to take photos of my receipts but my biggest problem was emailing them to the proper recipient.  My iPad is getting quirky and it kept returning to the main screen.  After 3-4 tries for each receipt I managed to accomplish it.

About once a week we hear someone outside selling mazamorra but to me it sounds exactly like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAqFGop9gs8

I understand from yesterday’s trip to the doctor for MT that she has no hearing in one ear and only a little in the other.  Of course I don’t know if that’s with or without the hearing aids.

I left the apt at noon and bought my ticket to Life (7.0) in Santafe mall for 10,000 pesos (about $3.50) with more than 30 minutes to spare.  I walked around the mall a bit and then returned 10 minutes before show time.  I bought a small popcorn and medium soda for about 18,000 pesos (about $6).

There weren’t many people in the theater, maybe a dozen, but it seemed like all but 2 were in my row.  I was sitting on the end of the row as usual.

I thought the movie had a lot of action and was very suspenseful, reminiscent of 1979’s classic Alien (8.2).

Across the street from Santafe I quickly caught a bus back to Envigado.

I’m still struggling to figure out how Shredder works in regards to creating new databases, switching between databases, saving games in databases and reloading games from databases.

Teresa called Wilson and ordered chicken shish kebab for each of us and 20 minutes later I went and picked it up.

Teresa and I watched The Discovery on Netflix.

If the weather permits, tomorrow Teresa wants to go to Santafe and work on her tan.


T-shirt of the day: If you can’t say anything nice about anyone, come sit by me and we’ll make fun of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment