Monday, April 3, 2017

Sunday, April 2, 2017

I woke up at 7am to a sunny, slightly cloudy day.

I think my cold is just about gone.

The four of us left the apt at 9am for a trip to Santafe.  I’ve reported on similar trips many times before so I’ll just mention a few unusual incidents.

While in their wi-fi zone I was actually able to get a connection.  I played 3 chess games with the Black pieces winning each of them.  Then the next 2 games with White I lost because I lost my internet connection.

About 5pm I was surprised to see Teresa in the pool although she was mainly hanging onto the side.  Then suddenly it was obvious she was in trouble as she was thrashing around trying to get a footing on the bottom and a hand hold on the side of the pool.  I reached in and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side.  During her thrashing around her boobs popped out of her top but luckily only the 4 of us were around.  There was a young man sitting about 20 yards away but he was engrossed in his cell phone and Teresa’s back was to him anyway.  This is the 3rd time in my life I’ve seen someone in trouble in the water and none of them yelled or screamed for help.  I guess they’re too much in a panic.

We were back at the apt by 8:15.


T-shirt of the day: I’m not anti-social.  I’m selectively social.  There’s a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment