Monday, April 10, 2017

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 6am.  I got up for a glass of water and back in bed quickly fell asleep again.  I finally woke/got up at 8am.

It’s a very overcast day.

After breakfast Teresa and I went down to the larger Exito where she found some more exercise outfits, a hair dryer ($32) and an Oster blender ($110).

Walking back to the apt I stopped at a corner stand and bought a small banana.  I think Teresa thought the stand was new but he said he’s been there for 30 years.

It started raining lightly just before 1pm and since we heard some thunder we disconnected the electronics.  The thunder ended a few minutes later but the rain continued.

I just had a “conversation” with Teresa and I understood that on Friday the woman in the US received a letter confirming that MT is no longer paying for Medicare Part B.  I told Teresa that since I sent in the address change request and bank deposit request about the same time I sent in the request to cancel her Medicare Part B, maybe she will receive her deposit next month.  (Of course there is no way of knowing for sure.)

We took a nap from 3-4 pm.

When using Shredder 10 to analyze one of my games I started getting “Runtime Error in 1141, Full Analysis”.  I restarted my computer and tried again without any other windows open and got the same result occurring on white’s 34th move.

I did a blunder check on the same game and that worked.

Then I tried the full analysis and again it errored out at the same point – the 34th move so I just gave up – for now.


T-shirt of the day: I may look calm, but in my head I’ve already killed you 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment