Friday, April 28, 2017

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I slept well only waking up once at 5am finally waking/getting up at 8am.

1 more day!

Another overcast day.

I only did 17 of the 18 exercises at the gym because I had to leave at 11:30.  Today, the man who doesn’t speak English, came in and tapped me on the shoulder and said very clearly “good morning”.  Maybe he’s going to study a little.  Seeing a wound on his leg I asked Andres if he had an accident.  He said he was coming home from a party and fell asleep on his motorcycle and fell, injuring his leg.  I told Jose another joke so I’m sure he’ll be expecting a new one everyday now.

I did an Internet speed test using Speedtest.net and I only got 3.87 Mbps download and 2.17 Mbps upload.  (In comparison to test results of 5.13 & 1.06 that I got, respectively, on June 17, 2016.)   I wonder if the upgrade was supposed to be immediate?

The MBE website still shows I have 3 packages at their office in Medellin.  I wonder why they haven’t sent me the usual emails?
I understand we’re going to Euro in Mayorista tomorrow morning for a food run and in the afternoon I’ll go to MBE to pick up my packages.

I finally finished lesson 11 in Rosetta Stone.

I watched The Shawshank Redemption on Youtube; my favorite movie and #1 on imdb.com.


T-shirt of the day: If I had a dollar $$$ for every time $$ I was distracted … I wish I had some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment