Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Tuesday, May 15, 2018


Last night I went to bed at 11pm as usual and quickly fell asleep.  I woke up at 4:45 – almost 6 hours isn’t bad for me – I’ll probably take a nap after breakfast and/or after lunch.  I couldn’t get back to sleep because of the dripping from the ceiling.  I understand they can’t fix it until we get past this rainy season – probably next month.

According to the weather prediction on my cellphone we’re not supposed to get out of the 70s this week.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show.  I walked over to the bakery where I had a coffee and checked news on my cellphone.  I walked over to the copy center where I had some chess notes printed out.

We took a nap from 1:30 to 2:30.

We had a thunderstorm come through between 3 and 4:30.

About 5pm we heard a large boom and the lights went out for a second but came right back on.  Blown transformer?

I sent an email to the real estate agency with photos of the leak in our bedroom ceiling.

My brother sent me a link to a new Medellin blog -
https://theunconventionalroute.com/ - it looks pretty interesting.

I wrote a review for Tagliata and submitted it to Trip Advisor.

About 8pm we ordered FriBurritos from Frisby and they arrived pretty quickly.

I watched Season 1 Episode 5 of The Rain (6.1) on Netflix.

Starting about 9:30 we heard a jackhammer working intermittently – probably on the Metro Plus on Avenida Pablado.  It was still going when we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Psycho inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment