Saturday, September 22, 2018

Friday, September 21, 2018


I got up once during the night, a second time about 5:30 and at 6:15 I finally gave up and got up.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  (On the way I noticed in the park they had put up the tall poles they use to string Christmas light.)  Today for the first time my hamstrings felt normal.  Yay!  I’ll continue at this weight and reps for another week or two before starting to increase the weight.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes.

I took a short nap from 12:30 to 1pm while waiting for Teresa to finish preparing lunch.

According to our Endodontist, bleaching toothpastes are very inflammatory to pulp tissue so we’re going to stop using the Crest extra whitening toothpaste I bought at Pricesmart.

The other day Teresa got me an appointment for a blood draw.  We’re supposed to go to Nueva eps tomorrow at 6am.  Yikes!

Among new US movie releases, there isn’t anything I want to see.
Locally, I would like to see The Predator (6.4) playing in Oviedo at 6:20pm.  I showed Teresa the trailer and she’s interesting in seeing it so we’ll probably go next Wednesday night.

We all left the apt at 5:45 and took a taxi to the Euro market in Mayorista.  We bought almost $200 in groceries and were back at the apt by 7:30.

Today’s Step Count was 7,815.

Joke of the day

JEWISH STAND UP COMEDY JOKES
My wife and I are always holding hands. If I let go, she shops.


No comments:

Post a Comment