Monday, September 10, 2018

Wednesday, August 22, 2018



Last night I fell asleep quickly but woke up and it was obviously nowhere near dawn.  At one point I heard a car alarm go off and it didn’t stop for a couple minutes.  I finally looked at my watch and it said 1:15.  Sigh!

I would feel warm and take off the sheet and soon feel cold and put it back on.  Most of the night went like that and it was a long night.
Of course I skipped going to the gym today and didn’t even get to see the Today show.

I spent most of the day in and out of bed but only falling asleep twice for about an hour each.

Finally I got up at 4pm feeling much better.

I finished the first cycle of The Woodpecker Method.  That entailed solving, or attempting to solve, 222 chess puzzles classified as easy.  I worked on 20 puzzles a day for the last 11 days with a correct solution rate of about 75%.

I finished reading my Nook book Invisble by James Patterson.

I went to bed at 11pm and right away figured out the cause of my alternating warm/cool experience from the night before.  My bed sheet was doubled!  I undoubled it and quickly fell asleep.

Today’s Step Count was 916.  A new low, not surprising since all I did is hang around the apt all day.


Joke of the day
An older gentleman was on the operating table awaiting surgery and he insisted that his son, a renowned surgeon, perform the operation.   As he was about to get the anesthesia, he asked to speak to his son.
"Yes, Dad, what is it?"
"Don't be nervous, son; do your best, and just remember, if it doesn't go well, if something happens to me, your mother is going to come and live with you and your wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment