Friday, November 30, 2018

Thursday, November 29, 2018


I got up once during the night, again at 6am, Teresa coughing until she got up at 6:45, I finally fell back asleep waking/getting up at 7:30.

I watched some of the Today show.

We left the apt at 11:30 and had the menu of the day for lunch again at Asados Rogelio.

We took a taxi to nueva eps for Teresa’s 1:30 appointment.  She spent about 15 minutes in the consultation room while I waited outside.

We took a taxi to CediMed in Medellin.  She went inside and I took a taxi to InterCol where I picked up my passport with the new 3-year visa.  The taxi driver kindly waited the couple minutes for me to come out.  He took me back to Envigado and I got off outside Exito at Viva Envigado.  (On the way he noted when we passed Noel, a cookie factory which reminded me of the Salerno factory I used to occasionally drive by back in Chicago.  He also mentioned Teresa and I should take a trip to Coveñas whatever that is.)

Inside Exito I bought a 3-pack of thin socks for 16,900 pesos.

In the mall I had a café con leche at Habia Una Vez for 3,600 pesos.

After, I just walked back to the apt.

In the evening Teresa asked me if I wanted to go for pizza.  Sure.  I guess when Laura didn’t show up after awhile she changed her mind as we walked up to the Peruvian restaurant in La Buena Mesa where we each had a large bowl of chicken soup.  When Laura showed up she ordered some type of seafood pasta dish.  The total with tax and tip came to 85,929 (about $26).

Joke of the day
Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them, 'I must tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhea in the convent.'
'Thank God,' said an elderly nun at the back. 'I'm so tired of chardonnay.'


No comments:

Post a Comment