Thursday, November 15, 2018

Wednesday, November 14, 2018


I got up once during the night, again at 5:30, finally getting up at 6:30.

On the news they showed the Bogota airport socked in by fog.

At 8am Laura called from the North (bus) Terminal.  She came back at 9am.  She doesn’t have the visa stamp in her passport yet, they will be sending it in a couple weeks.  She does have some paper signed by someone at the embassy though.

I left the apt at 9:30 and arrived at the gym in 22 minutes.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 55 minutes.

I started a conversation with Jose (from the gym) about meeting for coffee tomorrow.  So far we agreed to meet at the mall sometime late in the afternoon.

At 1pm another blind guy (no comment) showed up and took down the blinds in our bedroom for cleaning and shortening.  Teresa wants to sleep in the guest bedroom until the guy returns on Saturday and puts the blinds back up.  (I can’t sleep that close to someone so I’ll be sleeping in the master bedroom using my eyemask.)

After lunch I asked Teresa if we’re going grocery shopping and she said later when it gets cooler.

I took a nap from 1:30 to 2:30.

News Flash: The Sunday, December 9th Chicago Bears game vs the L.A. Rams has just been flexed to 7:20pm (CT).

I asked Teresa when we’re going grocery shopping and now she says tomorrow morning.  I really don’t like this procrastination.

I still want to see Bohemian Rhapsody and tonight might be the last night.  I would prefer to see it earlier like 6:20 but Teresa wants to wait until 8pm.  Then she’ll probably say she doesn’t want to go and I’ll be forced to see it at a later showtime than I’d prefer.  We’ll see.

I asked Laura, and she confirmed that she starts working at the store in Parque Berrio tomorrow; starting at 8am.  She invited me to join her but I declined.

At 5:15 it started raining lightly.  That should give Teresa a reason not to go out tonight.

5:45 Teresa explains that she doesn’t want to go to the movies because it’s raining hard.  I said “That’s why God invented umbrellas.”  I thought Laura was going to split a gut she was laughing so hard.  Then I started laughing at her laughing.
I suggested we go to the 7pm showtime instead of 8pm because Laura has to get up early tomorrow to go to work.

We left the apt at 6:45.  Teresa stopped at the guard post (what do you call this room) and the doorman gave her 60mil.  Teresa gave it to me and told me that we have rented out our garage space for 80mil a month and the missing 20mil was a finder’s fee for the guard.

We arrived at the box office only to find no seats available.  This is happening too often.  I’m going to start going to movies in the afternoon alone if necessary.

We went downstairs where we had some frozen yogurt at Percimon.

Teresa and Laura then went on to abuela’s apt and I returned to ours.

Teresa told me tomorrow morning we’ll go to Consumo for groceries right after a quick breakfast of cereal.

Joke of the day
HER DIARY
Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. 

On the way home I told him I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. My heart just sank.

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent. 

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster. 
  
HIS DIARY 
I shot the worst round of golf in my life today, but at least I got laid.

No comments:

Post a Comment