Saturday, March 9, 2019

Friday, March 8, 2019


Happy International Women’s Day.

Teresa went to a doctor’s appointment and I walked down to Avenida Las Vegas to buy a Q’Hubo newspaper.  I only took 1,000 pesos with me and I found out that it now costs 1,200.  Regardless, the girl let me have one for 1,000 pesos.  See how nice people are here?  I’ll make it up to her next Friday.

I watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show.

Among today’s new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.

Locally there isn’t anything I want to see.

I took a nap from 11:30 to 12:30.  Other naps throughout the afternoon.

Teresa came back about 3pm and made me chicken soup for my cold.

Because of my cold I just vegged out most of the day.
3,664 steps.

Joke of the day
Aliens came to Earth from Mars and they turned out to be quite friendly. All the countries in the world agreed that they would send the Pope to talk with the alien leaders.
The Pope walked up to the spaceship, greeted by a few aliens, and started conversing.
"I know this question may sound odd," the pope starts to ask, "but I was wondering if you and your kind knew about Jesus Christ?"
"Jesus Christ?!?" the alien leader exclaims, "how do we not?! He swings by our planet every two years or so. What an awesome guy!"
"EVERY TWO YEARS OR SO? We've still been waiting for his SECOND coming!"
Trying to calm down the pope, the aliens say "Well, maybe he didn't like your chocolate."
The Pope chuckled, while slightly confused. "Forgive me, but what does chocolate have to do with this?"
The aliens responded, "Well when he visits our planet, we give him huge boxes of our finest chocolates... what'd you guys do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment