Thursday, September 15, 2016

Wednesday, September 14th, 2016



I got to the health club about 10:30 and didn’t leave until after noon.  I’m going to have to leave earlier if I want a chance to still have time for lunch and meet Dario at 2pm to play chess.  (Yesterday we tried calling Mr. Dario to play chess today but he never answered.)  My usual treadmill was being used so I tried the one next to it for the first time.  It right away took me up an incline of 3.6 and then a minute later took me up to 6.5.  I guess after I went over my target heart rate of 120 (to 130) it finally came back down to 0.0.  Maybe the incline isn’t working on my usual machine.

My earthquake app showed 5 more tremors occurred this morning that I never felt.

About 6pm a thunderstorm came through and Teresa disconnected the power cord which cut off the wifi right when I was in the middle of a game (I think I was winning).

When we turned the TV back on it we couldn’t get a signal so Laura called Direct TV.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Yeoman.

T-shirt of the day: Dumbass.  (It’s hard to believe someone would advertise themselves like that.)

3 comments:

  1. Terry,

    REF today's T-shirt of the Day . . .

    Perhpas that T-shirt serves its wearer as a self-fulfilling prophecy. (Which actually makes sense to me in a twisted sort of way.)

    Cheers!

    Paul M
    ==

    ReplyDelete