Thursday, June 29, 2017

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I got up once during the night finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

I watched the first 15 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  I picked up an adn newspaper outside Exito.

At the gym I spoke to Jeison about the possibility of allowing my son to workout at the gym for a few days or a week.  I didn’t understand all of his response and I couldn’t wait any longer for Jose to arrive and serve as translator.  I added a couple other lower body exercises to my routine but kept the weight and number of reps down.  I left just before 11:30.

Back at the apt Teresa informed me that Dario called to say he couldn’t play today. 

The newspaper reports that they are still searching for 2 missing women at the Guatape lagoon.

Laura and I left at 5:15 for Mayorista where she picked up some more chicken and I picked up a few ripe tomatoes. 

Well, it appears I’m finally over my diarrhea problem.

At 9pm I received an email from my son that his flight is delayed in Bogota.

We all went to bed at 11:30, sort of…


T-shirt of the day: People keep thinking that I care…weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment