Monday, January 28, 2019

Sunday, January 27, 2019


I got up once during the night finally waking at 6:30 and getting up at 8am.

After a breakfast of French toast I left the apt at 9:45.  I passed a yoga class inside Otra Parte, an exercise class at Euro and another outside Santafe mall.  I walked past Oviedo and as I walked across the street to Starbucks I felt a few random raindrops.  Soon after I sat down it started raining pretty hard – and me without an umbrella.

After about 40 minutes it was still raining lightly but it was time to head back.  It soon turned into a steady light drizzle but it helped keep the heat down as I walked.

I stopped in Exito and picked up a couple bags of milk.

Back at the apt I headed straight for the shower.

Teresa and I left the apt about 2pm and took a taxi to Pricesmart.  I looked at my membership card and it was exactly one year old.
This time for myself I bought a bottle of Canadian maple syrup and a box of Bisquick.  We’ll see if I get better pancakes and waffles from the Bisquick than from my Aunt Jemima mix.  After we had everything we wanted we parked the cart in a corner and went into the food court where Teresa and I shared an order of chicken wings and a chicken salad.  We also renewed our membership for another year.



Downstairs there was no wait for a taxi back to the apt.

I took a little nap from 4:45 to 5:15 while Teresa took hers.

Laura texted me a video of them driving through Brookline, Mass. (I could hear the GPS giving directions in the background.)  Later she sent me a photo of the back of a guy bartending in a bar and said he’s from Colombia.  Today she’s with the same au pair as yesterday and another from Costa Rica.  She texted me a photo of an order of nachos that I guess they were having as a snack.

Joke of the day
A girl goes into a bar.  She says, "Bartender, give me a triple Jack Daniel's."

He gives her a triple Jack Daniel's, and she belts it down. She has five more in a row, belts them all down, passes out dead drunk, and everybody in the bar fucks her.

The next night, she walks into the bar, and says, "Bartender, give me a triple Jack Daniel's."

He gives her a triple Jack Daniel's, and she belts it down. She has five more in a row, belts them all down, passes out dead drunk, and everybody in the bar fucks her again.

The next night, she walks into the bar and says, "Bartender, give me a triple Tequila."

He says, "I thought you drank Jack Daniel's."

She says, "Not any more. Jack Daniel's makes my pussy sore."

No comments:

Post a Comment