Saturday, May 25, 2019

Friday, May 24, 2019


Again last night I took half of a Zopiclona sleeping pill before going to bed and again I woke up at 2:30 and took the other half.  I slept pretty well so I’ll keep trying it.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  (Teresa left 5 minutes before me and is going to 2 classes from 10am-noon.)  Today the TVs and internet were not working and guys were still working on the elevator.  I completed all my exercises in 95 minutes.

Back at the apt Teresa returned at 12:30.

Teresa called the chiropractor at 034 266-2183, confirmed he speaks English and got me an appointment for next Monday at 3:20pm.  His office is at Carrera 43D #13-06, local 102 of the Manila barrio of El Poblado.

I left the apt at 2:30 and walked to the mall.  I had a café con leche at Habia Una Vez and checked my documents.  At 3:30 it started raining heavily but about 15 minutes later it changed to light drops.  I stopped at Auros where I had the documents scanned to my flash drive.

I stopped at the nature store where I bought a bottle of 100 Potassium softgels for 18,100 ($6).  I’m hoping these will help ward off future leg cramps.

I returned to the apt at 4:30 in light raindrops.

Among new US movie releases, I would like to see Brightburn (6.6) and maybe Aladdin (7.0).

Locally, I would like to see Aladdin, John Wick, Captive State (7.0), and Red Joan (6.3).

I checked online and the doctor’s office appears to be right across the street from the Tagliata restaurant I’ve been to several times before.

We ordered chicken wings for dinner from Go Wings.

8,326 steps today.

Joke of the day
When his dog sadly died, Muldoon went to the parish priest, saying: "Father Patrick, my dog is dead. Could you possibly say Mass for the poor creature?"
Father Patrick told the farmer: "No, we can't have services for an animal in church. But I'll tell you what, there's a new denomination down the road, and - no telling what they believe in - maybe they'll do something for your pet."
Muldoon said: "I'll go right now. By the way, do you think $50,000 is enough of a donation for the service?"
"Oh, why didn't you tell me the dog was Catholic??"

No comments:

Post a Comment