Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

 Last night I went to bed at 9:45pm, got up once at 1:15, again at 4:45, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 5:30.

I left the apt at 7:30 and took a Didi to Unicentro mall. Jose soon arrived. For breakfast I had Parmessano’s French toast with a side order of scrambled eggs and a latte for 36,204 pesos ($9). Jose had the same.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and at one point when he should have been aggressive, he got defensive and I checkmated him on the 26th move.

I had the White pieces in the second game and he resigned on the 62nd move when I queened a pawn in the endgame with King, Rook, and Pawn vs King and Rook. He complimented me on my play especially how quickly and efficiently I played. We finished at 3pm which is better than the 4pm like last time.

I had a Cesar salad with chicken and a mango juice in J&C Delicias.

I bought a small carton of eggs and a bag of milk and quickly caught a taxi outside. In heavy traffic most of the way, I tipped the driver 3mil on a 22mil fare.

When I returned, Teresa had my 90mil parking fee for December.

My rash is back: on my back, back of my arm, and my thigh.

The portero stopped by with our epm utility bill of 359,500 pesos ($90).

Just before I went to bed I had Teresa spray some Atoderm SOS spray to relieve the itching on my back so I could sleep.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



1 comment:

  1. Terry, I am sorry to hear your rash has returned. Even living in eternal spring life gives you aggravations.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete