Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday, December 11th, 2013



I went to bed at 11pm, got up once during the night and finally woke/got up at 7:20.

I stopped at Salsamentaría Bolivar and bought a small bag of milk for 700 pesos for my cereal.

After breakfast I stopped at the Tinto store for a cup of coffee followed by a large cup of orange juice at the stand on Avenida 80.

I took a nap from 10:50 to 11:30.

Lunch was a Double Stack for 7900 with coupon and medium Pepsi for 3900 ($6.21 total) at Burger King in Viva Mall.  I noticed the popcorn stand has now been set up right outside Exito.  And there were a couple of what look like iPads mounted on poles and I saw a guy use one of them to take a picture of 3 young ladies.

On my way to Mall de Laureles I ran into Gloria getting a glass of water from Mimo’s so I took the opportunity to invite her for ice cream.  She counter offered for lunch at 2 o’clock but we couldn’t come to an agreement so we let it drop.

 I stopped at the pet store and talked to Wilson and he said they have a new doctor (Veterinarian) and should have some puppies on the weekend.
I finished Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon and I started his book Bloodline.

The weather prediction is for 100% chance of rain today and every day through Sunday but today is the first completely sunny day in quite a while.
I called Augusto and made an appointment to play chess Friday morning at 9am at LM.

I traded some emails with Reina.  At first the lady from the tour company wanted to give us our money back but I persisted and we’re going to try again tonight although this time I’m going to meet her at the Stadium metro station.

While coming through Viva Mall on my way back to the apartment I saw a woman in a purple burqa.

At the apartment I found the bills on the stairs.  My utility bill this month is 105,760 and my communication bill is 104,943.

I’ll be leaving the apartment at 5:30 to have dinner at LM and then take the bus to the Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment