Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 2am and in the bathroom was surprised there was no light. I removed the nightlight, turned on the overhead light (nothing) then tried to find the GFI switch. I gave up and went back to bed then noticed the bathroom light was on. We must have lost power sometime during the night and it just came back on. I turned it off and returned to bed. I got up once more at 6:30am, finally getting up for the day at 7:15.

After breakfast I had a nap for an hour and when I got up Teresa had left for the gym.

I got hot water in my shower it just took longer than usual to come on.

My Weather Channel app predicts rain after 2pm so I guess I’d better get out this morning.

My drain site still leaks slightly, just not as much as before.

I left the apt at 10:30 and shuffled off to Parva where I bought a pan sano to go and had a café con leche there for about an hour.

When I left I stopped at the little grocery by Asados Rogelio and found lots of mops but they all had handles and we already have a handle so I wasn’t sure what to do.

Back at the apt Teresa had already returned. She told me she was in Exito but forgot to buy a mop. 😊 I mentioned I saw them in the market but they had handles and Teresa confirmed she wanted a mop head without a handle.

After lunch Teresa made me chamomile tea which was pretty good.

I chatted with Laura and I think she will send me the $150 she owes me by Western Union.

I used my Talk360 app to call USAA and request they try the process again of sending 2 small deposits to my Charles Schwab account. (It’s been 4 weeks since my previous request.)

I watched The Midnight Sky and The Bombardment on Netflix.

Teresa left for the gym at 6pm just as it started raining. It probably ended about the time she arrived at the gym.

The portero brought our 103,000 Tigo/Une wifi bill.

I read the US Senate passed a resolution to have DST all year around. (I would like that as I would always be on Chicago time. That might be a bit of a shock for those places, like AZ, that don’t recognize it now.)

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 34,397 ð 33,310 ð 32,094 new cases and 1,276 ð 1,170  ð 1,226 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 436 ð 469 ð 573 newly reported cases with 14 ð 18 ð 20 newly reported deaths.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment