Friday, March 25, 2022

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1:45 and 4:30, finally getting up for good at 7am.

After breakfast I went back to bed for an hour.

About 10:15 I was taking a shower when Teresa poked her head in and informed me she was heading for the notary.

She called me about noon and asked me if I wanted to meet her at La Bahia for lunch. No, I didn’t feel like going out. She returned about 12:45 and showed me the signed papers so I guess this finca sale is going to happen. She left for lunch in Palo Grande while I ordered a burger and fries from Clap Burger.

We both had a short nap in the afternoon.

She informed me she’s going to the gym early tomorrow so either it’s cereal for me or I have to go out.

I watched a lot of CNN and MSNBC until it became too repetitive.

Teresa invited me to join her and Esmeralda for pizza but I was feeling too sore. It helped when I switched fajas, however.

I watched Oliver & Hardy then started the series Hanna on MTV.

She returned at 8:15 with a slice of vegetable pizza for me. Delish.

Colombia beat Bolivia 3-0 this evening delaying the start of her Desafio program.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 29,288 ð 30,259 ð 30,387 new cases and 1,009 ð 919 ð 830 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 294 ð 293 ð 351 newly reported cases with 18 ð 19 ð 23 newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia



No comments:

Post a Comment