Saturday, September 30, 2017

Friday, September 29, 2017

Last night I took 3 sleeping pills and went to bed at 11:15.  I fell asleep quickly waking up twice during the night finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

At 12:10 it started raining.  Teresa and I took a nap from 12:15 to 12:45 and by then the rain had stopped.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House (6.2) and maybe Super Dark Times (6.7).

Locally, I would like to see The Healer (6.3) playing at Mayorca, Oviedo and Santafe (7.9) and It playing at Oviedo, Santafe and El Tesoro and Vizcaya.

I was a little surprised to see I had a partial influx of my monthly deposits.  I made a withdrawal from Citibank and bought a few things from Exito.

When I got back to the apt I found flyers downstairs informing us that for work on the MetroPlus the water will be off from 8am to 2pm on Sunday.

Teresa left at 7:45 to care for her mother saying she’d be back by 11pm.  I think she might be moving in here on Monday.

I watched a couple episodes of Jesse Stone on Direct TV.

At 10:10 I could hear a persistent meowing coming from somewhere outside.  A couple minutes later at the next commercial I walked to the window and the sound appeared to come from the bushes next to the building across the street.   At the same moment Teresa and Laura came back and told me the cat followed them from MT’s apt.  Over the next hour a man came and gave it some food and a couple girls stopped by and also fed it.  It finally headed back down towards MT’s apt about an hour later.


Funny Veterinarian signs: It’s all fun and games until someone ends up in a cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment