Sunday, October 1, 2017

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Last night I took my sleeping pills at 11pm.  It took awhile to fall asleep but then I slept through the night finally getting up at 8:30.

I stopped at the bank and made a small withdrawal. 

I invited Chuck to meet me for coffee after lunch but I didn’t get a response.  I left the apt and walked through the park but didn’t see him.  I walked across the street and down to a corner bakery where I had a pastry with arequipe inside with a café con leche.

The Colombian Peso closed at 2,935 to the US Dollar.

I watched more The Walking Dead episodes from 4pm to 8pm.  This time they were:
Season 2 episode 4
Season 4 episode 8
Season 5 episode 8
Season 6 episode 7
Season 7 episode 1
Season 7 episode 14

An internet search found a Direct TV office in El Poblado.  I might visit them next time I’m in the neighborhood and see if there’s anyone there who speaks English.

Teresa came back at 8:15.  At 8pm I made myself a bagel.  The bagel had a little mold on it which I cut away before toasting.  The freshness date on the bag is October 14th so it must not have been stored correctly.

I was watching TV when I felt the couch shake slightly for about 30 seconds.  Teresa noticed it also.  I checked my QuakeWatch app and Colombia had a 5.1 trembler at 8:35pm.

Teresa had to return to MT’s apt at 10pm to give her mother some more medicine so I went with her.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:45 and we went to bed.


Funny Veterinarian signs: The only balls your dog needs are the ones he fetches.

No comments:

Post a Comment