Monday, October 9, 2017

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Last night I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed at 10:30.
I got up every couple hours and I heard Laura come in at 3:15 when Teresa got up and chewed her out for coming home so late.

I watched NFL Redzone for most of the day.

It was a mostly sunny day, then at 1:45 it started raining followed by thunder and lightning but it all ended in about 20 minutes.
For an early lunch snack we finished the ribs and fries from yesterday.

For a late lunch we had food delivered from Frisby.

After the end of NFL Redzone I watched the last 30 minutes of Season 7 Episode 8 of The Walking Dead.

I watched Season 6 Episode 8 of The Walking Dead on Netflix with minimal buffering problems.

I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed at 10:45.


Funny bumper stickers: Marriage is grand.  Divorce is closer to 100 grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment