Monday, October 16, 2017

Sunday, October 15, 2017


Last night I took 2 sleeping pills and we went to bed at 10:30.  I quickly fell asleep and didn’t wake until 5am.  I woke up again at 7am but quickly fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Teresa told me Laura didn’t come home until 3am as she was enjoying dancing so much.

I didn’t know it at the time but Laura sent me a WhatsApp message at 10:55 asking me to tell her mother that she would be home soon.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,929 to the US Dollar.

I watched the Chicago Bears beat the Baltimore Ravens 27-24 in overtime then I watched some of NFL Redzone.

I think Teresa was getting antsy what with being at the finca and then stuck in the apartment with her mother so we went to Santafe with Laura so they could do some shopping.

After they came out of Zara and declared everything there was ugly we had dinner at J&C Delicias for 97,600 ($34.40).  Afterwards they checked out Forever 21 and Tennis with the same result so we went back to the apt.  I think Teresa was just very happy to get out of the apt.

I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed at 10:30.


Funny grammar errors: Hyperbole is the BEST thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment