Monday, October 23, 2017

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Last night I took 3 small pieces of melatonin at 10pm, read my book for 45 minutes, took 2 sleeping pills and went to bed.  I fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 5am.  Yay!  I fell asleep again waking/getting up at 8:15.

At noon I made popcorn, poured myself a glass of Pepsi and settled down to watch the Chicago Bears vs Carolina Panthers.  At halftime the Bears were up 17-3 due to 2 defensive plays (interception & fumble recovery) that Eddie Jackson turned into touchdowns.

Laura called Frisby and ordered lunch to be delivered.

I can see city workers are decorating the park next to the library for Christmas.

About 2pm it started raining lightly but it only lasted about 20 minutes.

The final was Chicago Bears 17, Carolina Panthers 3.  Next up, the Bears at the New Orleans Saints.

I received an email from Amazon that my tech bag has shipped.

I watched NFL Redzone for the rest of the afternoon.

Teresa left for mass at 6:45 and I watched a little of a football game until she returned at 8pm.

At 10pm I took ½ a melatonin tablet (1.5mg), read my book until 11pm, took 2 sleeping pills and went to bed.


T-shirt of the day: Wasted youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment