Friday, October 27, 2017

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Two months until Christmas!

Last night at 10pm I took half a melatonin, read my book for an hour, took 2 sleeping pills and went to bed.  I fell asleep quickly but still woke up briefly twice during the night.  I finally woke up at 7:30 and got up at 8am.

This morning I had toast (with strawberry jam) instead of an arepa with my scrambled eggs.  The arepa just doesn’t do anything for me.  Teresa even had a slice of toast and declared that she prefers it over an arepa also so I guess that just leaves Laura to eat the arepas.

On the way to the gym I passed a small bookstore (size of a closet) and when I looked I thought I saw a copy of Gone With the Wind.  Hmm, maybe I’ll buy it, read it and return it to the bookstore.  I wonder if they have other titles in English.

I did all my exercises in an hour including increasing my time on the treadmill to 8 minutes.

When I got back to the apt I found the epm bill.

At 12:15 it started raining but it didn’t last very long.

I wanted to see a movie today but Teresa told me I could go tomorrow so we could go grocery shopping at Mayorista but she put it off and put it off until it started raining and that took care of that.  Now I understand she’s going with Laura tomorrow.

Teresa and I watched episodes 13 & 14 (season 6) of The Walking Dead.

Teresa went to the gym tonight for her personal training session.  (Last night she was too tired.)

Tonight I prepared myself for sleep in the usual way.


T-shirt of the day: Never be a never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment