Sunday, October 22, 2017

Friday, October 20, 2017

Last night I took 2 small melatonin pieces at 10pm, read my book until 10:45, took my 2 sleeping pills and went to bed.  I fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake until 5am.  I heard Teresa get up about 6am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.  That was a nice night’s sleep.  The exercise yesterday probably helped also.

Teresa left early for an exercise session with Jose.  I understand she will have sessions with him M-Th 8-9pm and 7-8am on Friday because he is a bouncer at a disco on Friday nights.

I watched the first 45 minutes of the Today show.  The ending of last night’s football game was so unusual they showed it on the Today show.  At the gym I did all my lower body exercises in 50 minutes.

On the way back to the apt I saw men restriping our street with parking lines, speed limit, school warning, etc.

I received an email that my Nook has shipped.

Among new US movie releases, I would like to see Geostorm (6.5) and Dealt (8.7).

Locally, I would like to see American Assassin (6.5) playing at Santafe at 2:55 and 5:45.

I received an email that I now have a $3.62 credit at Barnes & Noble from the settlement. 

I met Chuck in the park at 2pm.  We were soon joined by a gringo named Jeff and his Colombian girlfriend MariLin.  He is from Colorado and was an illegal marijuana grower.  He said the price dropped 35% when they made it legal.  He told us stories of hiding marijuana in car tires.  He said he met his girlfriend outside a bar in Cartagena.  She’s 27 years old with a 3 year old daughter and I would estimate he’s in his 40s.

They left and Chuck and I went across the street for ice cream cones.  I don’t know what my ice cream was called – I just know it contained pieces of peanuts and I liked it.

I stopped at Todo Drogas and 2 other pharmacies but none of them carry sublingual melatonin.

I ordered a replacement tech bag from Amazon.  The original price was $28.29 but I used my son’s gift card so I didn’t have to pay anything.

I found sublingual melatonin on the GNC website but I’m going to wait until I reorder my Mega Men Prostate & Virility tablets again and include the melatonin in the order.

At 10pm I took 3 small pieces of melatonin, read my book until 10:35 and went to bed.


T-shirt of the day: Go Buffaloes.

No comments:

Post a Comment