Sunday, June 18, 2023

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

So, Teresa isn’t going to the finca today but she wants to go to El Hueco (downtown Medellin) for something. She’s waiting to hear from Esmeralda as to the name of the store.

I finally heard from the cruise line we want to use in September. Seems their emails got sent to my spam or something but I still don’t know where my spam is or why their email got through now. At first all I saw were 4-10-day Greek cruises but finally they offered the September 8th-11th weekend cruise. Of course, the prices are up about $120 over what I had seen originally.

About 11:30 we had a short shower. Again, at noon.

Well, another Saturday morning wasted waiting on Teresa.

I’ve been watching a 2-hour+ YouTube video trying to learn more about my sophisticated ChessBase 16 software

Teresa had a massage from Kelly from 4 to 5pm.

We had a couple more mild showers but they didn’t last long.

Teresa said she wanted to go for patacones but a few minutes later was too tired.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Americans until the buffering got too bad.

At one point I heard some screaming in the neighborhood so someone must have scored in some soccer game.

Teresa was tired so she went to bed at 8:30.

 

America’s Decline into Idiocy



No comments:

Post a Comment