Friday, February 25, 2022

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Last night I emptied my blood drain and went to bed at 10pm. I found a position pretty close to my usual right-side position with the drain behind me on the bed.

I got up at 1:15 (it was a bit of a struggle) and made a trip to the bathroom. I quickly fell back asleep finally getting up at 6:30.

I gave myself a sponge bath using a washcloth in the sink. Washing my hair was a little trickier so I did that in the shower trying to keep the rest of me dry. Unfortunately, I got my socks and moccasins a little wet.

I had a 45-minute nap before lunch and a little over an hour nap after lunch. No problem sleeping today.

I watched Nomadland (7.3) on MTV.

In the evening Esmeralda came over with my faja; not very comfortable. I understand Teresa is going to a 7pm gym class in Parque Envigado then they will go for pizza at Antica Pizza and bring me back a slice.

They left at 7:15 and Teresa returned at 8:30 with a slice of vegetable pizza for me.

This faja is quite uncomfortable; I think it’s too big but Teresa said the doctor recommended the Large size for me. I certainly won’t be able to sleep in it.

My daughter Jeannie informed me for the past month she’s been experiencing BPPV, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. She says it feels like she’s on a boat.

I finished reading John Grisham’s Sycamore Row.

 

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 86,553  ð 78,443 ð 74,100 new cases and 1,939  ð 1,899 ð 1,859 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,174  ð 2,174 ð 2,249 newly reported cases with 80  ð 79 ð 57 newly reported deaths. Medellin has 97  ð 67  ð 57 new cases from February 23rd to 24th. Envigado has 5  ð 0  ð NOT FOUND new cases from February 23rd to 24th. Medellin Guru will no longer report cases by municipality as this is reported late every day. You can see this data on the Antioquia Salud Twitter website.

 

Funny pix of the day

 



No comments:

Post a Comment