Monday, September 19, 2022

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, don’t know the time I first got up, again at 2:45 (I noticed it was raining and Teresa had moved to the guest bedroom), again at 5am (no rain), finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Teresa soon got up and informed me she didn’t sleep well due to my snoring so she won’t be joining me for breakfast. We’ll talk later about meeting in El Tesoro.

I texted Glenn and 15 minutes later he replied to meet at Sweet Georgia at 9:15.

I left the apt at 8:50 and quickly caught a Sabaneta bus to Poblado. I arrived 3 minutes late and Glenn was already there. I had their French toast and scrambled eggs and 2 coffees for 30mil ($7). Glenn had something similar as his bill was the same.

They left and I went to the other side of the block where I had a latte in Dragon café. Teresa called and asked me to meet her in El Tesoro.

I quickly caught a taxi that took me to El Tesoro and we met outside Zara. She bought a swimsuit in a place called Chamela and a dress in Plenimoda.

We had lunch in Merka Organica again.




We each had a plate with beef, rice, mashed potatoes and we shared a bottle of water for 65,100 pesos ($15).

I found a nice short-sleeved dress shirt but it was 400,000 pesos so I took a pass.

We had frozen yogurt in Percimon and returned to the apt by 5pm.

I watched the Bears fall (once again) to the Packers 27 to 10. Sigh!

 

Funny pix




No comments:

Post a Comment