Thursday, September 22, 2022

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1am, again at 4am, finally waking by my alarm at 7am. Teresa was still in bed so it was obvious she was ditching her 7am gym class. I finally got up at 7:30.

I met Marcos at Maca at 10am. Yesterday he thought he had a blood clot in his leg. He has a blood circulation problem and doesn’t believe he’ll live much longer. He asked if I had a pair of pliers he could borrow and I told him I believe I do. He left and I went inside and played some speed chess.

Teresa called me at noon and asked me to return to the apt right away as she wants to leave for Pricesmart.

I did an I we left at 12:15 and took a Didi to Arkadia mall. In Crepes & Waffles I had a Cesar chicken salad and she had some chicken dish for 44,650 mil ($10).

We walked across the street to Pricesmart where we picked up $182 of groceries. While there, a gringo approached me named Paul and mentioned we met last year in Viva Envigado. I remembered his brother, like me, had prostate cancer and had a prostatectomy. Now it appears to have returned.

This sign is in the lower garage. I think it's advertising an all-beef hotdog for $3.



We returned to the apt by taxi for 17mil.

After I returned the shopping cart to the garage I took the 9” pliers out of my toolbox and texted Marcos that I had them. I’ll meet him Friday and hand them over.

At 7pm we had a short shower.

 

 

Funny pix



No comments:

Post a Comment