Thursday, September 29, 2022

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Today is my brother’s birthday. Happy Birthday Jim!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

Teresa isn’t going to her 7am gym class but we’ll be going to Los Porteños later for breakfast.

The past few days Teresa has been working on decorating/painting a denim jacket.


Good job! Now she's working on another one. She asked me how much it would cost to send a jacket to Laura and I just replied it costs me $10 just to send a single piece of paper to the US because it goes FedEx.

I turned MTV to CBS 11 Fort Myers and watched their coverage of hurricane Ian’s approach.

We left at 8:30 and walked to Los Portenos where we had our usual breakfast with a couple lattes. Teresa left to buy something in Parque Envigado and I stayed, had another latte and read some of my new book. It started raining so I was stuck for a while. Teresa returned with a girlfriend and they each had a latte and I had my 3rd, this time a small. Around noon the rain subsided considerably and we returned to our apt.

The past few days I’ve been slowly organizing my pension information. It appears MetLife is handling 2 of my pensions and I’m going through my paperwork, discarding unneeded papers, consolidating others, and recording changes on a summary page.

I logged into the Zurich website, confirmed my address and updated both my phone numbers.

Wow, since I redirected my pension deposits to my USAA account I’ve been mixing up two of my payments, which is easy to do since MetLife pays both of them.

Teresa left about 2:30 to meet her mother and show her the jacket she’s been decorating.

Yes, MetLife is handling 2 of my pensions but when I logged into their website the name of the 2nd just appeared as “Multiple ?”. I spent some time confirming my correct address and updating telephone numbers then I was transferred to a tech assistant to work on the “Multiple” problem. It turns out “multiple” isn’t a bug, it’s a feature. If you click on it it shows the details of the pension separated into two payments.

Teresa returned at 8:30 with a box of small empanadas and a shish kebob for my late supper.

 

Funny pix



No comments:

Post a Comment