Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 2:45, made a trip to the bathroom, took an allergy pill, quickly fell back asleep, finally waking at 5:30 and getting up at 6:15.

Teresa has a blood draw scheduled for this morning then 2 doctor’s appointments in the afternoon in El Tesoro so she may not be back until around 7pm this evening.

I left the apt at 7:30 and walked to the mall. Jose arrived about 10 minutes later. I showed him my most recent games against Troyclough and told him about my progress planning our Greek vacation and we each had their complete breakfast which has increased to 23,400 pesos.

We went upstairs and I had Black in the first game but lost on time in an even game. With the White pieces in the 2nd game he checkmated me in 20 moves.

I also lost my first game to Troyclough after 7 straight wins dropping my rating to 1605 and raising his to 1518.

Jose left and I went to Only Roastbeef and bought a small roast beef sandwich to go for 21,200 pesos and took it down to Cine Colombia. I tried to order a small soda using my 963 accumulated points but I guess that’s only for combos. I checked out the movie marquees and learned that:

Blanco Facil aka Easy White is in French

Una Famiglia Mostruosa aka A Monstrous Family is in Italian.

Maravilloso Desastre actual title is Beautiful Disaster (5.4)

I bought a bottle of AOX Therapy supplements for Teresa for 208,000 pesos ($47) then had a latte in Santa Lena for 8,900. I took the backway through the garage to Exito and paid the Epm utility bill. I bought a large carton of eggs and a bag of granola then returned to the apt by taxi.

A few weeks ago, I bought a 3-pack of underwear to replace some old ones I’ve throwing out. Today I went to open the package and inside they still have that security thingy holding them together.

My Charles Schwab Travel Notice for 4/28/ - 5/11 has been approved.

I watched a couple more episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

Teresa didn’t get back until 7:30 but at least all of her test results were negative.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment