Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

Teresa left at 9am for her gym class and I soon followed.

I had coffee at Los PorteƱos for a couple hours, returning to the apt by 11:30.

Here is a photo of the south side of IKEA I took on our way back from Mayorca yesterday, still a lot of work to do:



Teresa left me a voice message that she’s accompanying her mother to the bank for some reason (MT got her Social Security this month so all is good on that front.) and I should have the remainder of the ribs for lunch.

I watched more episodes of The West Wing.

The transit police are back chasing away illegal parkers.

Almost exactly at 5pm we had a downpour that lasted about 45 minutes.

In my latest game with Troyclough he was up a pawn, a passed pawn, but then blundered a bishop and resigned a couple moves later increasing my rating to 1599 and lowering his to 1506. Usually when one game ends, he challenges me right away to another, but not this time. Maybe he won’t be back.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



 

No comments:

Post a Comment