Thursday, April 6, 2023

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm but was awakened at 2:45am by Teresa’s heavy breathing. I made a trip to the bathroom, took an allergy pill, moved my sheet and pillow to the guest bedroom, soon fell back asleep and didn’t wake/get up until 6:45am.

Sadly, this morning I used up the last of my Knott’s Berry Farms Strawberry Preserves. Good think I bought a small jar of Smucker’s Red Raspberry Preserves last time I was in Exito.

Troyclough is back for another game and I sent him some tips on how to improve his game. We’ll see if I can continue my dominance.

I left the apt about 8:15 for the gym. My complete routine only took 35 minutes. In the future when I’m lifting more weight I’m sure I’ll need more recovery time between exercises and the entire routine will take longer. Again, when I returned to the apt by feet and legs were quite tired but it soon passed.

They guy renting our parking spot stopped by with 90,000 pesos to pay for April.

About 2pm I went to Los Porteños for coffee. It got quite busy in the afternoon. I had a large latte and a mango juice for 20mil. At one point a guy from New Orleans and a guy from England sat at the next table. Just after 4pm we had a shower that lasted about 20 seconds. Teresa called and asked me to pick up a pastel de arequipe from Parva for her. They were out of that so I got her a pastel de guayaba and picked up 2 bags of milk on the way back to the apt.

I finally heard from Laura who appears to be interested in going to the wedding. I sent her our itinerary so she can decide where and when she wants to join us. She asked if she can bring a friend. I told her the invitation will probably be for her and Lenny and she should talk to Jeannie about that.

On the 16th move of our new game Troyclough blundered a piece.

I finished reading John Jakes’ The Seekers (The Kent Family Chronicles volume 3) on my Nook.

 

tRump’s Arrest



No comments:

Post a Comment