Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday, April 20th, 2013




This morning www.weather.com says its only 63 degrees.  That’s a new low for me here in the morning.

I checked my finances and I believe I have 130mil remaining that I can withdraw from my Citibank checking account.  I also have 18mil cash on hand for a total of 148mil ($82) - and that has to last me for 11 more days until my next cash infusion.
Just before lunch we stopped at the tailor’s but he said the dress isn’t ready yet; maybe Monday.  Reina said it will be another 5mil for the dress.  We went down the street and bought some bananas and a small package of salt for about 3mil.

After lunch I went to Viva and took out 130mil.  That’s the most I can withdraw and still have $10 remaining just in case I should incur a $10 fee for not having the minimum balance in my Citibank account.  (I don’t understand why I didn’t get charged this fee in February or March but it’s still better to be prepared.)

On my way up to Exito from the ATM machine downstairs I almost ran into a woman who must have been daydreaming as she was going to step onto the up escalator.  In Exito I double checked the yoga mats and the cheaper one is called Body Sculpture and the more expensive one is called Sportiva 46,900 ($26).  When I Googled them at home I found the Body Sculpture one but it doesn’t appear to have any way to keep it closed (like Velcro).

I gave Reina 20mil for a birthday party she’s going to tonight.  I just took inventory and I have 125mil remaining.

I’m switching through the TV channels tonight and I just found the Chicago Bulls game vs. Brooklyn Nets on ESPN

2 comments: