Monday, March 9, 2015

Sunday, March 8th, 2015



Happy International Women’s Day!

I slept pretty well last night despite getting up twice during the night.

With our new food supply I was able to have calentao with scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Don Carlos stopped by about 12:30 and we gave him 20mil, I guess as a head start for trimming the weeds.

I watched a little of the Chicago Bulls vs San Antonio Spurs game on USTVNow.com.  I wondered why their jerseys say Los Bulls and Los Spurs though.  I also saw a commercial where signs were being changed to El Barber and El Taxi.  Has Spanish taken over the US while I’ve been gone?

We had bought a coconut so we drilled a hole in one of the eyes and poured out the milk and drank it.  Then Teresa took it outside and threw it on the stones and the second time it cracked in half.  We ate a few pieces but there was a lot left.

Laura came home at 7pm.

On TV tonight they were showing Close Encounters of the Third Kind in Spanish but it didn’t seem to keep Teresa’s interest after the first 20 minutes.

Teresa watched some news program that I think was about abusive priests; what they did to young men and women and how they are heckled today by women.

I’ve seen a number of short public information ads about that mosquito disease Chikungunya, so I’m sure they take it seriously here.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:15 and we went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: She’s not just another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment