Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Tuesday, June 12, 2018


Last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly, only got up once at 4:44am, quickly fell back asleep, woke up at 7:45 and got up at 8am.  For me, that’s a good night’s sleep.

It feels like my cold is breaking up so hopefully it will be over in a few days.

Teresa left the apt at 9am for the finca.  I think she has a man who is going to install the suicide shower today.

I watched the first 45 minutes of the Today show, changed clothes and left the apt just after 10am.  I walked past Bartolos and there was a single table available, stopped at the copy center and had 2 chess pages printed, returned to Bartolos where I found all the tables taken, walked down to the bakery where I had a cafĂ© con leche and read some from my Nook book.

At 1:15 Laura and I walked down to Deli Hoy for lunch.  They now have the name of their restaurant on a large sign above their garage door entrance.

After lunch, Laura went to visit with MT and I went back to the apt.

I spent most of the afternoon exploring more chess lessons on YouTube.

Laura came back at 6:30 and informed me that the person she, and a friend Juan David, were doing business with was Ana Maria.  She says she now thinks that Ana Maria just stole their money.  She doesn’t want me to tell her mother – (she doesn’t want her to know that she’s been snookered).  I think she’s back on the au pair train now.  A few minutes later she informed me that she’ll be working, for free, for awhile in Itagui taking care of children.  I understand Esmeralda had something to do with setting this up.

Teresa came back at 7:30.  I understand the suicide shower has been installed and painting continues.

If your dictionary told the truth: Money can’t buy happiness (phr.) A saying created by poor people to help curb their jealousy of the rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment