Monday, December 26, 2016

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Last night I took a full sleeping pill (3mg), slept well, finally getting up at 9am.

Teresa alerted me to 2 squirrels in the tree outside.  I only saw one.  Their squirrels are red and I told her ours in the US are brown or gray.

Teresa made a cake and asked me to try it.  I didn’t like it at all.  I asked her if it had meat in it and she said no, it’s cauliflower.  Yuck!
At 3pm we got some rain.

I dressed for the party about 4:30 and waited and waited for the ladies to get ready.  I wanted to bring my Nook but Teresa said Juan (Laura’s boyfriend) would be there so I would have someone to speak English with.  I took it anyway.  We finally left the apt at 6:10 and Laura had an Uber car waiting for us downstairs.  First the driver took us near Mt’s apt where I understood we were following Albero’s car with Wilson and MT inside.  The long ride to Vicky & Albero’s apt cost 25,000 pesos.

We had a nice dinner of ham, salad, potatoes and dessert.  I had a small glass of rum and Coke – close to my one and only alcoholic drink of the year.

They put on some English Christmas music videos which was nice.  Later Daniela showed up with her 8-month old son.  Even later Laura showed up but without Juan.

We finally left at 10:20 by taxi and it only cost 17,000 pesos for the return trip.

We all pretty quickly went to bed.  I took another 3mg sleeping pill and was soon asleep.


T-shirt of the day: Inspire before expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment