Friday, July 21, 2017

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Today is Colombia’s Independence Day!

Last night I took my sleeping pill and cannabis drops and went to bed at 1:30am but still got up several times during the night.  At 9:30am I was awakened by a cramp in my right calf.  (I guess I’ll be having a banana with my cereal for breakfast.)  I finally got up at 10:30 and Teresa and Laura both got up about the same time.

Well, we’re officially 6 months into the Trump presidency; 1/8 the way through his term.  How’s that working out for you America?

I checked the MBE website and it says that I have a document “In Transit” so I think my chess magazine should be here next week.
At 2:15 it started raining but didn’t last long.

I solved puzzles on Chess Magnet School for 30 minutes and was promoted to Jouster (#8/21).

I still can’t get Rosetta Stone to work right.

I watched some George Clooney movie on Direct TV.


T-shirt of the day: Sometimes I wrestle with my demons.  Other times we just snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment