Saturday, July 28, 2018

Friday, July 27, 2018


I slept pretty well despite getting up several times during the night, finally waking at 5am and getting up at 6am.

After breakfast I laid down on the couch and took a nap for 30 minutes or so.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  I completed all my exercises in 2 hours.  For the last hour or so Teresa was on a treadmill next to the young lady who looks like a doll.  They both finished running and then just talked to each other for another 30 minutes or so.

When I finished Teresa and I left together although she made a slight detour to pick up something from Tienda D1.

Teresa had a massage appointment at 2pm at Stella Duran.  At 1:30 I called for an Uber car.  It took about 10 minutes but he finally arrived and took us to Stella Duran for 8,000 pesos.

While Teresa went inside I walked across the street where I found a copy center to print a couple things from my flash drive.  I then went over to Casa Blanca Hostel where I had a small bottle of water.  Their internet connection wasn’t very strong so I played a few chess games against the computer at Level Hard and then read some from my paperback book.

Teresa returned at 3pm and we took a taxi to Santafe mall.  Even though I don’t have any money Teresa wanted to check out their sales.  While Teresa did that I waited outside.  After about 45 minutes she came out and informed me that they have some pretty things that are very inexpensive.  I reminded her again that I don’t have any more money this month.  She found some shoes and called Laura who took a bus right away.  After Zara they checked out Forever 21.

Outside we quickly caught a taxi back to the apt for 10,000 pesos.  I thought the taxi driver might have been on drugs because he was so impatient he just couldn’t seem to sit still.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Mission Impossible – Fallout (8.7).  Locally, Mission Impossible is playing at 3:20 at Oviedo.

I’m still working on preparing myself for the tournament next weekend.

Today’s Step Count was 6,246.

T-shirt of the day: Toronto pig save.

No comments:

Post a Comment