Thursday, July 12, 2018

Wednesday, July 11, 2018


Last night I went to bed with a slight headache.  (I don’t like to take Excedrin Migraine too late in the evening because the caffeine definitely would keep me awake for hours.)  I woke up at 2:15, again at 5am and again it took me awhile to fall back asleep.  I woke/got up at 7am, took an Excedrin Migraine and went back to bed getting up 20 minutes later feeling much better.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 50 minutes.

I received an email from my son that he got home safely.

Teresa made chicken lasagna for lunch and I made garlic bread.

I watched a World Cup semi-final match which Croatia won in extra time 2-1 vs England.  I believe the final match is Sunday at 10am between France and Croatia.

I left the apt and stopped at Todo Drogas looking for L-argnine and Pycnogenol.  The lady there told me they don’t have it and I’ll have to go to a health food store.  I stopped at one but they don’t have it either.  I stopped at the copy center and printed out a couple things.

Teresa wanted to go to Home Center to buy a padlock but once again she changed her mind late in the afternoon.  Instead she says she’ll buy it tomorrow morning and then go directly on to the finca.

I was going to play chess with Jose tomorrow afternoon but now he says he’s got doctors appointments in the morning and the afternoon.  Instead I decided to go biking in the morning and try a new restaurant near UPB for lunch.

T-shirt of the day: Beckett’s Bomb Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment