Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Last night I took a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:30, woke up at 5:45 and got up at 6:15.

My internet speed is still 10Mbps.

I left the apt just before 8am and walked to the mall. I had a copy made of the receipt for our new loveseat at Auros then I went to Habia Una Vez. I had just ordered breakfast when Jose arrived.

We chatted about sports, the election and the new SS requirements. About 9 we moved upstairs.

I had black in the first game and I had no plan and I resigned on my 34th move.

For lunch I had a sandwich from Q’Bano.

I had white in the 2nd game and Jose made a beginner’s mistake on his 6th move and lost his queen for a bishop.

He left and I went downstairs where I had coffee at Todo Fresa.

When I left I paid the Une and Direct TV bills at Baloto. I realized I forgot to bring the Claro bills so I’ll have to return tomorrow. I bought 3 bags of milk in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa told me Martha and her daughter have Covid-19. Their symptoms include headache, diarrhea and lose of taste and smell.

Teresa talked to someone then told me our new reclining loveseat is to be delivered on Friday. I asked what to do with our old loveseat and she tells me now to worry about it. Okay.

Teresa asked me if I have an amplifier. No. She then told me she has to cover for Wilson tomorrow afternoon so he can go to Parque Envigado to buy something.

Still officially only 10 Mbps but my wifi seems slower than usual.

Rain again in the evening.


A team of 28 international observers from the Organization of American States (OAS) issued a preliminary report in which it praised last week’s elections while criticizing baseless allegations of systematic fraud, the Wall Street Journal reports.

 

As President Trump continues to contest the results of the election and his administration holds up starting the transition process with President-elect Joe Biden, a bipartisan group of former Department of Homeland Security chiefs is warning that delaying the peaceful transfer of power puts the country at risk.

 

The husband-and-wife owners of two restaurants in Louisville, Kentucky, decided to extend an "olive branch" to supporters of President Donald Trump after his loss in the presidential election, the Louisville Courier-Journal first reported.

At Pollo, people who turn in Trump flags, t-shirts, hats, or other apparel can receive a free entree and side dish, while patrons at the Six Forks Burger Company can get a free burger and fries.

Earlier this morning, Eric Trump tweeted out a rallying cry to voters in Minnesota, imploring them to get out and vote for his dad… one week after the polls closed.

 

Rudy Giuliani wouldn’t have been caught in a compromising position with Borat’s daughter if he and his team were better at vetting. But that pales in comparison with his latest error in judgment: choosing a convicted sex offender as his first witness to argue that Democrats stole the presidential election.

 

Donald Trump has set up a retirement GoFundMe. Well, not exactly – he doesn’t call it a retirement GoFundMe, but his “election defense fund”. Those donating may believe that the money will be used towards challenging the election result, but may have missed that their contributions are earmarked for paying off Trump’s re-election debts.

 

Pennsylvania's secretary of state plans to "promptly" ask a federal judge to dismiss the Trump campaign's latest lawsuit related to the election between President Donald Trump and President-elect Joe Biden.

 

Massachusetts Republican Gov. Charlie Baker criticized President Donald Trump on Tuesday for stalling the presidential transition process during the Covid-19 pandemic, calling the President's claims of voter fraud "baseless."

 

The US has 10,051,324 ð 10,124,704 ð 10,260,649 coronavirus cases with 238,000+ ð 238,200+ ð 239,500+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,143,887 ð 1,149,063 ð 1,156,675 cases with 33,148 deaths. Medellin has 106,204 ð 106,516 ð 107,359 cases, an increase of 972 from November 9th to 10th.  Envigado has a total of 8,481 cases, an increase of XX from November 9th to 10th.  New infections appear to be increasing again.

 

Joke of the day

One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct.

Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a 'massive internal fart.'

No comments:

Post a Comment